|Tips for "Law Search"||Tips for "Dictionary Search"||Tips for "Keyword in Context Search"|
- About the Translations
All of the translations contained in the “Japanese Law Translation Database System” are unofficial. Only the original Japanese texts of the laws and regulations have legal effect, and the translations are to be used solely as reference materials to aid in the understanding of Japanese laws and regulations. The government of Japan is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the legislative material provided in this website, or for any consequence resulting from use of the information in this website. For all purposes of interpreting and applying law to any legal issue or dispute, users should consult the original Japanese texts published in the Official Gazette.
- About the "Tentative translations"
Any data that the title of a law indicates to be a "Tentative translation" has not yet been proofread or corrected by a native English speaker or legal translation expert; this data may be revised in the future.
- About Citation, Reproduction and Reprinting
All of the data contained in the "Japanese Law Translation Database System" may be cited, reproduced or reprinted.
NOTICE TO USERS
- The tentative translation of the Ministerial Ordinance on Trade Related Invisible Trade, etc. has been replaced with the finalized translation. (October 21, 2014)
- The tentative translation of the Domestic Relations Case Procedure Act has been replaced with the finalized translation. (October 21, 2014)
- A translation of the Textile Goods Quality Labeling Regulations (tentative translation) has been released. (October 15, 2014)
- The tentative translation of the Guidelines Concerning Measures to be Taken by Employers in terms of Employment Management with Regard to Problems Caused by Sexual Harassment in the Workplace has been replaced with the finalized translation. (October 14, 2014)
- The tentative translation of the Real Estate Specified Joint Enterprise Act has been replaced with the finalized translation. (October 14, 2014)