|Tips for "Law Search"||Tips for "Dictionary Search"||Tips for "Keyword in Context Search"|
- About the Translations
All of the translations contained in the Japanese Law Translation Database System are unofficial. Only the original Japanese texts of the laws and regulations have legal effect, and the translations are to be used solely as reference materials to aid in the understanding of Japanese laws and regulations. The government of Japan is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the legislative material provided in this website, or for any consequence resulting from use of the information in this website. For all purposes of interpreting and applying law to any legal issue or dispute, users should consult the original Japanese texts published in the Official Gazette.
- About the Tentative Translations
Any translation that the title of a law indicates to be a Tentative translation has not yet been proofread or corrected by a native English speaker or legal translation expert; this translation may be revised in the future.
- About Citation, Reproduction and Reprinting
NOTICE TO USERS
- Standard Legal Terms Dictionary Ver12.0 has been released. (April 27, 2017)
- The tentative translation of the Foreign Exchange Order has been replaced with the finalized translation. (April 19, 2017)
- A translation of the Act on Rational Use and Proper Management of Fluorocarbons(Tentative translation) has been released. (April 18, 2017)
- The tentative translation of the Ministerial Order Specifying Goods and Technologies Pursuant to the Provisions of the Appended Table 1 of the Export Trade Control Order and the Appended Table of the Foreign Exchange Order has been replaced with the finalized translation. (April 18, 2017)
- The tentative translation of the Export Trade Control Order has been replaced with the finalized translation. (April 18, 2017)