|Tips for "Law Search"||Tips for "Dictionary Search"||Tips for "Keyword in Context Search"|
- About the Translations
All of the translations contained in the Japanese Law Translation Database System are unofficial. Only the original Japanese texts of the laws and regulations have legal effect, and the translations are to be used solely as reference materials to aid in the understanding of Japanese laws and regulations. The government of Japan is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the legislative material provided in this website, or for any consequence resulting from use of the information in this website. For all purposes of interpreting and applying law to any legal issue or dispute, users should consult the original Japanese texts published in the Official Gazette.
- About the Tentative Translations
Any translation that the title of a law indicates to be a Tentative translation has not yet been proofread or corrected by a native English speaker or legal translation expert; this translation may be revised in the future.
- About Citation, Reproduction and Reprinting
NOTICE TO USERS
- A translation of the Standards to Ensure Uniform Implementation in Connection with the Designation of Specially Designated Secrets and the Termination of the Designation as well as the Conduct of the Security Clearance Assessment(Tentative translation) has been released. (February 22, 2017)
- A translation of the Order for Enforcement of the Act on the Protection of Specially Designated Secrets(Tentative translation) has been released. (February 22, 2017)
- A translation of the Guidelines on Prevention of Radiation Hazards to Workers Engaged in Operations under Designated Doses(Tentative translation) has been released. (February 22, 2017)
- The tentative translation of the Act on Cool Japan Fund, Inc. has been replaced with the finalized translation. (February 16, 2017)
- The tentative translation of the Public Records and Archives Management Act has been replaced with the finalized translation. (February 14, 2017)