|Tips for "Law Search"||Tips for "Dictionary Search"||Tips for "Keyword in Context Search"|
- About the Translations
All of the translations contained in the Japanese Law Translation Database System are unofficial. Only the original Japanese texts of the laws and regulations have legal effect, and the translations are to be used solely as reference materials to aid in the understanding of Japanese laws and regulations. The government of Japan is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the legislative material provided in this website, or for any consequence resulting from use of the information in this website. For all purposes of interpreting and applying law to any legal issue or dispute, users should consult the original Japanese texts published in the Official Gazette.
- About the Tentative Translations
Any translation that the title of a law indicates to be a Tentative translation has not yet been proofread or corrected by a native English speaker or legal translation expert; this translation may be revised in the future.
- About Citation, Reproduction and Reprinting
All of the data contained in the Japanese Law Translation Database System may be cited, reproduced or reprinted.
NOTICE TO USERS
- A translation of the Food Labeling Act (tentative translation) has been released. (April 24, 2015)
- The tentative translation of the National Health Insurance Act has been replaced with the finalized translation. (April 24, 2015)
- An updated translation of the Trust Business Act (tentative translation) has been released. (April 22, 2015)
- A translation of the Act on Book-Entry of Company Bonds, Shares, etc. (tentative translation) has been released. (April 22, 2015)
- A translation of the Cabinet Office Ordinance on the Regulation of Over-the-Counter Transactions of Derivatives, etc. (tentative translation) has been released. (April 21, 2015)